Everyone is welcome to this public event. It is free. Come enjoy the music, the uplifting speakers, and time with friends and family. In addition to the scheduled events, there is so much to see and do in Washington, D.C. From the museums and memorials to historic locations there is something for everyone. Here's a few:
- Lincoln Memorial
- The White House and the Washington Monument
- National World War II Memorial
- U.S. Capitol and the Library of Congress
- Vietnam Veterans and Korean War Veterans Memorials
- National Gallery of Art
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- The Tidal Basin
- National Archives Museum
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
We hope you will make plans to join us for the National Heritage Festival. If you would like to attend, please make your reservations early (See Travel and Accommodations below) we are expecting a great turn out.
Be sure to subscribe to the Festival Email List on this page so we can keep you up-to-date as we get closer to the event.
Travel and Accommodations
For assistance with your group travel needs, please contact our partners: